This is something we used to do at the earlier events at Malvern which gradually tailed off as the event got bigger & H&S took over.
We have come up with a set of family or club games that both vehicles and people AND CLUBS can participate in.
We are looking for up to 10 teams or clubs to take part in these games which will take place in the Main Arena on the Saturday of the event.
The BUSFEST ‘OLD SCHOOL’ GAMES will take place on SATURDAY in the MAIN ARENA & will (POSSIBLY!) consist of the following events;
• Sack Race
• Egg & Spoon race
• Bean Bag Throwing
• Space hopper relay
• Five legged race
Your team will require;
• A team Maximum of 8 persons. (2 Children under 16 allowed in each team)
• A sense of humour. (Points will be deducted for taking it too seriously & not having fun!)
• The Head judges decision is final no exceptions
• Disruptive people / teams will be asked to leave the arena – its all about fun!
• Full instructions will be issued to participating clubs/teams prior to the weekend
• All participants must complete a disclaimer form before taking part, no exceptions
Please click here to download Busfest games Download Form.