BUSFEST NEWS - DECEMBER
The dates for BUSFEST 2024 are; 6th – 8th SEPTEMBER
OUR BOOKING SYSTEM FOR CAMPING IS NOW OPEN
BUSFEST 2024 TICKETS FOR CAMPING AVAILABLE HERE
OUR BOOKING SYSTEM FOR DAY VISITORS WILL OPEN ON APRIL 1ST
ADVANCE TICKETS FOR DAY VISITORS ARE AVAILABLE HERE
If you want to stay in a hotel, find your own campsite, doss on a mate's couch, sleep in your car in a layby, hang a hammock in tree in a forest......whatever, you'll need a DAY VISITOR PASS, and they are now available and on sale as an advance purchase!
Don't forget: We only have Day Visitors on Saturday and Sunday. You can buy a Saturday Pass only, a Sunday Pass only, or a combined Saturday & Sunday Pass (saving you £5). Saturday Day Pass holders can stay on site until midnight, so you can stay for all the evening fun as well!
Click the link to go and book your ADVANCE DAY PASSES
BUSFEST SHOW & SHINE
More information BUSFEST SHOW & SHINE INFORMATION
Please use the attached form (AVAILABLE FROM AUGUST 2024) to make your entry; BUSFEST SHOW & SHINE ENTRY
We have SO much going on at this year's festival! For a start this is the 30th year that we have been putting on a show at the Three Counties Show-ground. 30 Years! Where's that gone? Rest assured, we'll be celebrating in style with lots of exciting things for you to see and do.
Then there's the daytime entertainments (apart from the music stages) with attractions like JunkFish, ArtiKidz, Jamuna, Kenny The Clown, Angie's Animal Antics, and Busfest Games, to name but a few, and loads of exhibitions, static displays, demonstrations and more.
Of course, don't forget our massive SHOW & SHINE competition in the Display Arena - it's being upgraded for this year, so keep an eye out for our announcements!
Add in the amazing Jennings Funfair, and our well sought after CHILL ZONE & MAN CAVE, offering all your pampering delights, and you can see why we are the biggest, and best, VW Camper Van Festival in the World!
- Jennings Funfair Jennings Funfair Facebook Page
- JunkFish Interactive Children's Activities. Fun for all the little ones. Junkfish Facebook Page
- Animal Antics. All manner of furry animals and creepy crawlies.
- Kenny the Clown
- Jumuna. Face Painting & Henna Artists
- Artikids. Come have fun learning to paint.
- Poi & Fire Juggling
- SoXsighted - Visually impaired Marris Dancers
- PAMPER ZONE Pamper Zone Facebook Page
It wouldn't be the same without our crazy walkabouts, and so many of you just love what they do, so we welcome back our 'resident' makers of mirth: THE 2MEN who will be causing mayhem amongst you. ELTON WRONG & MUSICAL RUTH whizzing around on his/her mobile piano, and the very naughty CHALKIE THE CHIMP monkeying around.
- The 2Men. Our resident crazy & hilarious walkabout duo.
- ELTON WRONG & MUSICAL RUTH whizzing around on his/her mobile piano,
- CHALKIE THE CHIMP - chimping around.
We are very pleased to have the STUNTWORLD INTERNATIONAL STUNT TEAM staying with us over the three days. With some of the World's best professional riders doing breathtaking and death-defying stunts and a professional compère, this is one breathtaking show you must NOT miss as you go around the festival.
We are looking for up to 10 teams or clubs to take part in these games which will take place in the Main Arena on the Saturday of the event. Its lots of fun folks please get in touch with us if you would like to take part in this.
Also in the Main Arena, our unique SYNCRO OBSTACLE COURSE where you can watch these beasts (there's a theme coming out here – can you spot it??) strutting their stuff around our obstacle course. If that's not enough, over on the North side, next to Yellow Campsite, there is our SYNCRO TRIAL, where they get down and dirty on our specially prepared off-road time-trial course.
SYNCRO ZONE SPECIAL DISPLAY
BUSFEST MUSICAL ENTERTAINMENT
Talking about live music stages, for 2024, we have five live music stages dotted around the festival. Each has it's own vibe, so there's something for everyone. Just wander around and see what each has to offer:
- VDubRadio Roadshow
- VDubRadio Roadshow
As well as operating a 24 hour radio station from the stage (available online at vdubradio.com), there will be a full live DJ set from midday to midnight on Friday & Saturday, and 10.00 to 15.00 on Sunday.
The full VDUBRADIO DJ line-up will be announced soon.
SEVERN STAGE - TBA
Our laid-back, chill-out stage, set in the 'Dingly Dell' with canopies, twinkly lights and chilled vibes. Full line-up to be announced soon, but will include the likes of Tom Dibb, Druids Brew, the VDUB Radio Chill Sessions, and guest appearances.
Our open air Rock & Alternative stage that has a loyal following. Full line-up to be announced, but, as Devious run this stage for us, it's safe to assume that they'll be headlining on Saturday night!.
As you can see we already have a really fantactic couple of acts booked for the FRIDAY EVENING - As recommended & selected by (Heavy Rock & Sheepshed Fan) Busfest Coordinator Simon Holloway
- 19.30 - 21.00 GROWLER
- 21.30 - 23.00 RAMMLIED
- 19.30 - 21.00 TBA
- 21.30 - 23.00 Devious - LARGER THAN LIFE..... NO ONE EVER FORGETS DEVIOUS
The place to be for EDM,
Trance, Ambient Dance, Remixes and more! Hosted by LEE DAGGER (aka BIMBO JONES!)
Friday 21.00-24.00 Saturday 21.00-24.00
This is the update on what food outlets we will have with us at this years event.
Entertainment/Fun Zone Food Village - Severn Hall Village
- Lavazza Coffee: Americano, Cappuccino, Latte, Mocha, Cakes, Muffins, Pastries
- Fusian Chicken: Chicken Gyros, Tandoori Chicken, Peri Peri Chicken served with either Chips, Flatbread or wrap including salad.
- Gourmet 6oz Steak Burger: Bacon Bap, Sausage Bap, Classic Burger, Cheeseburger, Blue Cheeseburger, Bacon Cheeseburger, Fries, Loaded Fries, Dirty Fries
- Noodle Bar: Chicken with either Satay, Black Bean, Sweet & Sour or BBQ Sauce, Crispy Chilli Beef all served with Noodles or Rice, Spring Rolls, Chinese Chicken, Tempura Prawns
- Veggie/Vegan: Bangkok bad boy Burger, Jamaican Jerk Burger, Plant Burger, Mac & Cheese bites, Doner style meat, Chips, Loaded Chips
- Crepe: Crepes with sweet & savoury filling, hot doughnuts
Trade Food Village 1 - Blue Gate (Sheep Shed)
- Greek: Chicken or Pork Gyros with salad and ither Wrap or Chips
- Gourmet 6oz Burger: : Bacon Bap, Sausage Bap, Classic Burger, Cheeseburger, Blue Cheeseburger, Bacon Cheeseburger, Fries, Loaded Fries, Dirty Fries
- Lavazza Coffee: : Americano, Cappuccino, Latte, Mocha, Cakes, Muffins, Pastries
- Woodfired Pizza: Margherita, Farmhouse, Pepperoni, Spicy
- Belgian Waffle
Trade Food Village 2 - Tarmac (Avon & Wye Halls)
Bistro: Bacon Baps, Burgers, Cornish Pasties, Sausage Rolls, Chips
- O’s Coffee
- O’ Pizza
- Fish Bay ; Fish & Chip
- Vintage Burger: : Bacon Bap, Sausage Bap, Classic Burger, Cheeseburger, Blue Cheeseburger, Bacon Cheeseburger, Fries, Loaded Fries, Dirty Fries
Food For Thought Café Main Arena:
Bacon & Sausage Baps, Full English Breakfast, Cornish Pasties, Jacket Potatoes, Paninis, Toasties, Main Salads, Muffins, Cakes & Pastries
Bacon & Sausage Baps, Full English Breakfast, Roast Pork or Beef Dinner, Steak & Ale Pies, Cornish Pasties, Chips, Jacket Potatoes, Paninis, Toasties, Muffins, Cakes & Pastries
AND.... Don't forget we also have a BUSFEST SHOP selling basic provisions on site located outside the SEVERN HALL
BUSFEST WELCOMES A-PLAN INSURANCE AS OUR MAIN SPONSORS FOR THIS YEARS EVENT
A PLAN offer a wide range of Private, Specialist & Commercial Vehicle Insurance services.
We look forward to working closely with Dan Cameron from the Thatcham A-Plan Crew this year to bring those services closer to you!....
It is going to be another good one folks..
SEE YOU THERE!.
The BUSFEST CREW.