ADVANCE BOOKING FOR CAMPING WILL OPEN MIDDAY ON 3RD DECEMBER
- Price per Adult for Camping (£60 per person for the WHOLE weekend)
- Children under 16 years still get FREE entry to the event.
- There is also a charge for the CAMPING UNITS. This will be £25 for the whole weekend for each camping unit.
- A camping unit can be a combination Car/Van/Caravan/Awnings/Tents but MUST be able to fit on a 7m x 7m area. If you need more space than that then a further Camping Unit Pass MUST be purchased when you book your tickets
- Campers can come to site from 10.00 on the Friday.
- Please note Gate Closure Times. Yellow Gate 24.00hrs. Brown Gate 20.00hrs.
If you are one of the lucky ones who has bought passes for Busfest this year, these will be sent out to the email address you used when you registered your account and bought your passes. This will happen from around the 26th August so keep an eye out on that email account. Only contact us if you haven't received anything by 1st September - not before!
- All passes will be in 'QR' code format, so please save them on your phone or better still, print them off, and HAVE THEM READY when you arrive at your allocated entrance gate. (Have ALL of them ready, not just one.......)
- The email with the passes will also give you your joining instructions, so please ONLY GO TO THE GATE that you are told to go to. You won't be allowed in through other gates and this causes hold-ups for everyone.
All campsites are colour coded.
- BROWN Campsites are for Family Pass holders. Entrance is through BROWN Gate.
- ORANGE Campsite is for Dog Free Pass holders. Entrance is through YELLOW gate.
- YELLOW Campsites are for General Pass Holders. Entrance is through YELLOW gate.
- BLUE Campsites are for Club Pass Holders. Entrance is through either BROWN or YELLOW gate.....check your email.
- GREEN Campsite is for Disabled Pass Holders. Entrance is through YELLOW gate.
Check your email to see which colour campsite you are in and follow the joining instructions.
At the gate, your QR codes will be exchanged for a colour coded Camping Pass Sticker on your windscreen (Yellow for Yellow campsites etc), and your personal QR codes will be exchanged for the relevant wristbands. That's it!
Go to your allocated Campsite, set-up, and you're in!
The MALVERN SHOWGROUND has excellent facilities well suited to Camping Type Events. There are numerous fixed ablution blocks located around the site. Several of these have Showering Facilities. For our event we also hire in a large number of Portable Ablutions to ensure your stay with us is a pleasant as possible. There is also a shop on site (next to Severn Hall) where you can buty any basic provisions (you may have forgotten to bring with you). CAMPING Gas can be obtained from a Camping suppliers a short distance from the Showground.
Busfest Future Dates
2023 8th - 10th September
2024 6th - 8th September