Types of Camping
BUSFEST CAMPING TYPES
There will (intially) be a reduced number of Family & General Camping & Club Units available to comply with existing site restrictions.
This will be under constant review & we hope to be able to return back to original allocations providing we get good news on June 21st.
- GENERAL CAMPING
Most of the General camping area is located to the North of the Showground. There limited on site General Camping.
- FAMILY CAMPING
These Areas are located to the west of the showground away from the evening entertainment & are designed for people with children. This area should be quiet and orderly. Please ensure you respect this.
- DISABLED CAMPING
We have a set number of spaces available at a special with electric hook ups for disabled persons. These must be pre-booked. There is an additional charge for the electric hook up.
We urge all of our Disabled Campers to consider if they are really healthy enough to attend our event if there is still a risk of contracting Covid 19. (Please read our Covid 19 Waiver )
- DOG FREE FAMILY CAMPING ZONE
Especially for families who do not wish to share facilities with our canine friends. (this area is limited to just 230 CAMPING units so book early to avoid disappointment)
- LANGDALE WOOD (NOT AVAILABLE FOR THE 2020 EVENT)
We regret that due to building works in the woods we are unable to offer camping in Langdale Wood this year.
We hope to be able to return to the woods or another similar area in the future.
- CLUB CAMPING
We have a set number of areas set aside within & around the showground for CLUBS who wish to camp together.
Priority is given to clubs who have been with us & supported us in the past. We try and maintain a good balance between the area we allocate for Clubs & General family Camping so there is a limit of the number of clubs we can accommodate.
Contact our CAMPING MANAGER (soon!) for more info on availability. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
ALL clubs are asked when requesting a club plot to submit a copy of their Public Liability Insurance. Like it or not Health & Safety is an issue which will continue to involve ALL of us at BUSFEST.
PLEASE NOTE CHANGES TO CLUB CAMPING ALLOCATION DUE TO COVID 19 RESTRICTIONS
- In order to be fair & also comply with the existing restrictions on Adult Tickets, we have reduced the number of available Club Camping spaces for every club by 50%.
- Any clubs not reaching their Allocation Totals by June 21st will have their remaining unused allocation transferred to the General & Family Camping areas. (if we are still going to be operating under Covid 19 restrictions)
- This will be under constant review & we hope to be able to return to your original allocations providing we get good news on June 21st.
- Clubs should use their 2020 Booking CODE Word when making their bookings to verify that they are genuine members. (Club Reps are responsible for distibuting Club Camping codes - we cannot verify club memberships)
All Clubs are requested to carry out a RISK ASSESSMENT of their plots & asked to pitch up/park sensibly for their safety and of everybody who may (inadvertently or not) happen to stray on to their plot. It is each clubs responsibility to ensure they have sufficient Fire Points/Extinguishers on their plot and also make sure that their members behave themselves whilst they are with us.
Please note that bookings for CLUB CAMPING AREAS will close at the end of JUNE.
BEST THEMED CLUB CAMPING PLOT
Many of the clubs who attend the event are very much into dressing up their plots (and themselves). We offer a prize for the Best Themed Club Plot.
BUSFEST 2021 PROGRAMME ADVERTS
If you are interested in advertising in NEXT years BUSFEST program for a modest fee please don't hesitate to contact us! BUSFEST 2021 PROGRAMME ADVERTISING BOOKING FORM
Busfest Future Dates
2021 10th – 12th September