PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING;
- You will also need to verify your email address when opening your account.
- Our POSTAL booking System (via Downloadable form or Busfest Leaflet Booking Form) will not be available this year.
- YOU MUST ADD THE EXACT NUMBER OF ADULT TICKETS YOU REQUIRE TO YOUR INITIAL ORDER. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO ADD ADDITIONAL ADULTS TO YOUR ORDER ONCE IT HAS GONE THROUGH THE PAYMENT PROCESS
- When you place your order you should receive a Confirmation Email from ourselves. If your payment is successful you should also receive a confirmation Email from Stripe.
- We will send out Electronic Email Tickets 2 WEEKS prior to the event.
- You will be able to make amendments to your account (Vehicle registration Number Changes etc) up until that point. (2 weeks prior to the event)
A NEW PRICING SCHEDULE FOR NORMAL TICKETS
(£60 PER ADULT, £25 PER VEHICLE/CAMPING UNIT)
- ALL camping is by ADVANCE BOOKING ONLY
- The Adult (advance) weekend Camping fee will now be £60 per adult.
- The “On the Day” Camping (“extra Adult”) charge will increase to £65 per adult
- The VEHICLE/CAMPING UNIT Charge is £25 (for a 7mx7m Plot)
EXTRA ADULTS - (unbooked) arriving with Booked in Campers
- On the Day Price per Adult will be; £65 per Adult.
- We CANNOT accept additional (unbooked) camping units.
Please note we are not admitting Day Visitors on Friday (09th Septemeber)
ADVANCE TICKET SYSTEM FOR DAY VISITORS WILL OPEN ON APRIL 1ST
Follow the AA signage to the SOUTH CAR PARKS & enter the site via the SOUTH PEDESTRIAN GATEGATE OPENING TIMES
- SATURDAY 09.00
- SUNDAY 09.00
DAY VISITORS PLEASE NOTE -
- We are only open for DAY VISITORS on the SATURDAY & SUNDAY.
- Pay On the Gate an the Day SATURDAY DAY VISITOR Ticket Price is £25
- Pay On the Gate an the Day SUNDAY DAY VISITOR Ticket Price is £20
- Some Gates may/will be Closed earlier in the evenings.(YELLOW GATE open until 24.00Hrs, BROWN GATE CLOSES @ 20.00Hrs)
- The FULL event programme begins on the Saturday.
- Your Saturday Day Visitors Ticket also entitles you to attend our FREE evening entertainment (up until Midnight Saturday ). So you might want to check out the Entertainment programme before deciding which day to come.
- Entertainment page HERE
A quick guide to Busfest Advance Booking:
As part of our continued investment in technology and cutting edge techniques at our festival, you will notice from our online booking line that BUSFEST is going ticketless again this year.
Once you have booked and paid for your Adult Weekend Pass and Weekend Camping Pass, you will get a confirmation from WorldPay (on behalf of Vanfest Ltd) which confirms your purchase. You will get nothing else, and no tickets will be sent. Nearer to the festival you will be emailed a QR code to the email address registered to your purchase, which you can either print off or save to your phone - a bit like EasyJet or RyanAir. This QR code will be scanned when you arrive at your designated gate and once cleared, you will be issued wristbands and camping pass.
This system is much more secure, and will stop all fakes, re-sells, pass-outs and ticket touts etc, as each code is unique and registered to you. It is also 'cancelled' once scanned and passed, making it useless to anyone else.
This system is used at all major festivals worldwide and helps us to bring you a more secure, reliable and personally tailored experience at our festival, as well as reducing time, costs and consumables (envelopes, tickets, stamps etc). prior to the festival.
BUSFEST TICKETS – ONLINE TICKET BOOKING PROCEDURE
- CLICK on the BOOKING link; https://tickets.busfest.org
- This will take you to our secure online booking system
- CREATE an ACCOUNT and VERIFY your EMAIL address.
- Everyone new MUST create a NEW ACCOUNT for BUSFEST 2023 This is the email address we will send your tickets to two weeks prior to the event.
- Once you have created your online account: MAKE YOUR ORDER
- You will need an adult weekend pass for each adult in your party. (Children are still free, but still need to be added to the order – they will not receive an actual electronic ticket, but we need to know they are coming).
- PLEASE NOTE. YOU MUST ADD THE EXACT NUMBER OF ADULT TICKETS YOU REQUIRE TO YOUR INITIAL ORDER. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO ADD ADDITIONAL ADULTS TO YOUR ORDER ONCE IT HAS GONE THROUGH THE PAYMENT PROCESS
- Add a CAMPING UNIT PASS for each VEHICLE that you are bringing with you.
- Every vehicle MUST have a vehicle pass to enter the site, we do not have overnight parking area, so if your partner is arriving in separate vehicle then you will need to add additional camping units for that vehicle
- You MUST have a pre-booked Camping Pass to accompany all adult passes, if you intend to stay overnight. Camping passes are pre-bookable online on a first come-first served basis only and are NOT available on the gate or once we have sold out).
- Make the PAYMENT required for your order. (Weekend Adult Passes PLUS your Weekend Camping Pass(s).
- ENSURE you get a booking confirmation from STRIPE (On behalf of VanFest Ltd).
- Apart from your confirmation from Stripe when you purchased your passes, there will be NO FURTHER correspondence until your passes are emailed.
- ELECTRONIC “TICKETS “ & PASSES will be sent out electronically to the verified email address associated with the account you created around TWO WEEKS before the event.
- The CLOSING DATE for bookings will be announced nearer the event (or when we are Full!)
- After that we can only take extra persons on the gate on the day (NO extra vehicles/vans). Price for extra persons is £65 per Adult.
- CHILDREN (Accompanied children up to & including 16 years free).
- DOGS (and other pets!) are allowed on site but MUST be kept under control at all times.
PRE-BOOKED TICKETS WILL DISPATCHED AT AFTER WE CLOSE BOOKING SYSTEM 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO THE EVENT.
PLEASE NOTE - WE ARE NOT ISSUING "PHYSICAL" TICKETS FOR 2023.
YOU WILL BE SENT DOWNLOADABLE EMAIL WITH ELECTRONIC CODED TICKET
BUSFEST TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE & NON-REFUNDABLE.
BUSFEST & BONAWEEN events are all part of the VANFEST LIMITED Company