ADVANCE TICKET BOOKING SYSTEM NOW CLOSED
OUR 2020 EVENT HAS NOW ROLLED OVER TO 2021 DATE (10TH - 12TH SEPTEMBER 2021)
TICKET LINES WILL REOPEN IN JANUARY 2021
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING;
- BEFORE you can order your tickets you will need to open NEW ACCOUNT, as all previous accounts have been removed due to an upgrade.
- You will also need to verify your email address when opening your account.
- Our Ticketing System for "EARLY BIRD" tickets is open to ON LINE bookings only for a LIMITED PERIOD until the end of FEBRUARY.
- We will introduce NEW ticket prices from MARCH 1st.
- Our POSTAL booking System (via Downloadable form or Busfest Leaflet Booking Form) will not be available until March 1st.
- When you place your order you should receive a Confirmation Email from ourselves. If your payment is successful you should also receive a confirmation Email from Worldpay.
- We will send out Electronic Email Tickets 2 WEEKS prior to the event.
- You will be able to make amendments to your account (Vehicle registration Number Changes etc) up until that point. (2 weeks prior to the event)
A NEW PRICING SCHEDULE FOR NORMAL TICKETS WILL BE INTRODUCED FROM MARCH 1ST.
(£50 PER ADULT, £20 PER VEHICLE/CAMPING UNIT)
- ALL camping is by ADVANCE BOOKING ONLY
- The Adult (advance) weekend Camping fee will now be £50 per adult.
- The “On the Day” Camping (“extra Adult”) charge will increase to £55 per adult
- The VEHICLE/CAMPING UNIT Charge is £20 (for a 7mx7m Plot)
EXTRA ADULTS - (unbooked) arriving with Booked in Campers
- We will be able to take fees on the day at the gates for additional (unbooked) passengers arriving in vehicles already advance booked.
- On the Day Price per Adult will be; £55 per Adult.
- We CANNOT accept additional (unbooked) camping units.
We ARE open to DAY VISITORS all weekend.
Follow the AA signage to the SOUTH CAR PARKS & enter the site via the SOUTH PEDESTRIAN GATE
- The Pay on the Day, DAY VISITOR Charges are as show;
- FRIDAY - £15
- SATURDAY - £20
- SUNDAY - £15
GATE OPENING TIMES
- FRIDAY 10.00
- SATURDAY 09.00
- SUNDAY 09.00
PLEASE NOTE; Some Gates may/will be Closed earlier in the evenings.(YELLOW GATE open until 24.00Hrs, BROWN GATE CLOSES @ 22.00Hrs)
DAY VISITORS PLEASE NOTE -
- We are a 3 Day event, but although the TRADE AREA opens on the Friday SOME TRADERS MAY NOT BE TRADING ON THE FRIDAY.
- To be sure of getting the full trade area your are advised to attend the event on the Saturday or Sunday.
- The FULL event programme begins on the Saturday.
- HOWEVER; Your Day Visitors Ticket also entitles you to attend our FREE evening entertainment (up until Midnight). So you might wan to check out the Entertainment programme before deciding which day to come.
- Entertainment page HERE
A quick guide to Busfest Advance Booking:
As part of our continued investment in technology and cutting edge techniques at our festival, you will notice from our online booking line that BUSFEST is going ticketless from this year.
Once you have booked and paid for your Adult Weekend Pass and Weekend Camping Pass, you will get a confirmation from WorldPay (on behalf of Vanfest Ltd) which confirms your purchase. You will get nothing else, and no tickets will be sent. Nearer to the festival you will be emailed a QR code to the email address registered to your purchase, which you can either print off or save to your phone - a bit like EasyJet or RyanAir. This QR code will be scanned when you arrive at your designated gate and once cleared, you will be issued wristbands and camping pass.
This system is much more secure, and will stop all fakes, re-sells, pass-outs and ticket touts etc, as each code is unique and registered to you. It is also 'cancelled' once scanned and passed, making it useless to anyone else.
This system is used at all major festivals worldwide and helps us to bring you a more secure, reliable and personally tailored experience at our festival, as well as reducing time, costs and consumables (envelopes, tickets, stamps etc).
BUSFEST TICKETS – ONLINE TICKET BOOKING PROCEDURE
- CLICK on the BOOKING link; https://tickets.busfest.org
- This will take you to our secure online booking system
- CREATE an ACCOUNT and VERIFY your EMAIL address.
- Everyone MUST create a NEW ACCOUNT for BUSFEST 2020 This is the email address we will send your tickets to two weeks prior to the event.
- Once you have created your online account: MAKE YOUR ORDER
- You will need adult an weekend pass for each adult in your party. (Children are still free, but still need to be added to the order – they will not receive an actual electronic ticket, but we need to know they are coming).
- Add a CAMPING UNIT PASS for each VEHICLE that you are bringing with you. Every vehicle MUST have a vehicle pass to enter the site, we do not have overnight parking area, so if your partner is arriving in separate vehicle then you will need to add additional camping units for that vehicle
- You MUST have a pre-booked Camping Pass to accompany all adult passes, if you intend to stay overnight. Camping passes are pre-bookable online on a first come-first served basis only and are NOT available on the gate or once we have sold out).
- Make the PAYMENT required for your order. (Weekend Adult Passes PLUS your Weekend Camping Pass(s).
- ENSURE you get a booking confirmation from STRIPE (On behalf of VanFest Ltd).
- Apart from your confirmation from WorldPay when you purchased your passes, there will be NO FURTHER correspondence until your passes are emailed.
- ELECTRONIC “TICKETS “ & PASSES will be sent out electronically to the verified email address associated with the account you created around TWO WEEKS prior to the festival.
- The CLOSING DATE for bookings is 31st JULY (or when we are FULL). -
- After that we can only take extra persons on the gate on the day (NO extra vehicles/vans) . Price for extra persons is £55 per Adult.
- PRE BOOKED TICKETS WILL DISPATCHED AT AFTER WE CLOSE BOOKING SYSTEM 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO THE EVENT.
- PLEASE NOTE - WE ARE NOT ISSUING "PHYSICAL" TICKETS FOR 2020.
- YOU WILL BE SENT DOWNLOADABLE EMAIL WITH ELECTRONIC CODED TICKET
- Tickets are NON TRANSFERABLE & NON REFUNDABLE.
CHILDREN (Accompanied children up to & including 16 years free).
DOGS (and other pets!) are allowed on site but MUST be kept under control at all times.
The BUSFEST & BONAWEEN events are all part of the VANFEST LIMITED Company
BUSFEST 2021 PROGRAMME ADVERTS
If you are interested in advertising in NEXT years BUSFEST program for a modest fee please don't hesitate to contact us! BUSFEST 2021 PROGRAMME ADVERTISING BOOKING FORM
Busfest Future Dates
2021 10th – 12th September