Online Advance Booking
ADVANCE TICKET BOOKING SYSTEM IS NOW OPEN
PRIORITY HAS TO BE GIVEN TO THOSE WHO HAVE BOOKED FOR THE POSTPONED 2020 EVENT
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING;
- BEFORE you can order your tickets you will need to open NEW ACCOUNT, as all previous accounts have been removed due to an upgrade.
- You will also need to verify your email address when opening your account.
- We have introduced NEW ticket prices from MARCH 1st.
- When you place your order you should receive a Confirmation Email from ourselves. If your payment is successful you should also receive a confirmation Email from Worldpay.
- We will send out Electronic Email Tickets 2 WEEKS prior to the event.
- You will be able to make amendments to your account (Vehicle registration Number Changes etc) up until that point. (2 weeks prior to the event)
Camping & Trade Bookings - Rule of Six
(This may/will hopefully change after June 21st)
- In line with the government's 'Rule of Six' Admission Tickets are currently limited to 6 per camping or trade unit. (6 Adults – Children Under 16 not included)
- Groups, or teams, of larger than 6 people are not permitted at any time.
- Any groups, or teams, of 6 people or less are also restricted to people from a maximum of 2 households only.
- You may NOT have a group of 6 with members from 3 different households. Please note you may be asked to provide proof of address to evidence this.
- Persons MUST purchase ALL of their required Adult CAMPING tickets at the time of booking
- We will not be able to issue Additional tickets in a separate transaction.
- ALL camping is by ADVANCE BOOKING ONLY
- The Adult weekend Camping fee £50 per adult.
- The “On the Day” Camping (“extra Adult”) charge £55 per adult
- The CAMPING UNIT Charge £25 (for a 7mx7m Plot)
DAY VISITORS. (Anouncement will be made on JUne 21st regarding Day Visitors)
- The Pay on the Day, DAY VISITOR Charges ;
- FRIDAY - £15
- SATURDAY - £20
- SUNDAY - £15
- ADVANCE (Three Day) DAY VISITOR TICKET £50
- Tickets for ON LINE Camping Bookings are available from APRIL 12TH 2021
- The CLOSING DATE for bookings is 31st JULY (or when we are FULL). -
- After that we can only take extra persons on the gate on the day (NO extra vehicles/vans) . Price for extra persons is £55 per Adult.
- PRE BOOKED TICKETS WILL DISPATCHED AFTER WE CLOSE BOOKING SYSTEM (OR 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO THE EVENT)
- Tickets are NON TRANSFERABLE & NON REFUNDABLE.
CHILDREN (Accompanied children up to & including 16 years free).
DOGS (and other pets!) are allowed on site but MUST be kept under control at all times.
PLEASE NOTE. When your ticket booking is successful you should/will receive just ONE Confirmation Email from WORLDPAY (on behalf of VANFEST LIMITED) to say your payment has been processed.
The VANFEST, BUSFEST & BONAWEEN events are all part of the VANFEST LIMITED Company
BUSFEST 2021 PROGRAMME ADVERTS
If you are interested in advertising in NEXT years BUSFEST program for a modest fee please don't hesitate to contact us! BUSFEST 2021 PROGRAMME ADVERTISING BOOKING FORM
Busfest Future Dates
2021 10th – 12th September